Hotel near Rex Theater in Pittsburgh?

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

fourthaye
Lion on a Rock

Hotel near Rex Theater in Pittsburgh?

Hey folks, just realized I have slacked and not gotten a hotel for the night of the Rex Theater show. For those of you with great knowledge of the city, anyone have a recommendation for a hotel that is pretty close to venue (walking distance or a 10 min cab ride would be ideal). Thanks!

BTW will I get to see any of ya'll at the Cleveland or Pittsburgh shows?
~good energy perpetuates good energy~
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

hey what's up.. I actually live in Pittsburgh and I'm going to the cleveland show as well... As for hotels. There's a holiday inn express on 10th street and it's a couple block walk from there.. hell if it's a big deal, I can pick ya up and give ya a ride from there... is it just you that's coming to Pittsburgh?
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
fourthaye
Lion on a Rock

Hey Pat, how are ya. I knew you lived there, but for some reason I thought I had seen that you moved, but apparently I completely made that one up.

Anyhow.....got a room at that Holiday Inn Express, I signed up for their "Priority Club" membership, where they gave the option to buy points. So got 10k points (which happens to be the amount needed for the room) for 100 $ and got a room there when I normally would have payed $143. Beautiful.

Glad to hear that you will be making it to Cleveland for St.Patty's at The Grog Shop. They way these boys have been blowing up who knows when well be getting to see them in that kind of setting again, after last Grog Shop show I cant friggin wait....this one should hopefully get taped as well.

Itll be me and my girlfriend Rachael (whom you met at last cleve/pitt shows) heading to your fair city. My lil bro and his gf may end up tagging along and take the hotels pull out couch if they decide to after cleveland.

Wow I just kinda wrote a bunch, I should try waking up before typing messages to people. Anyhow, I am so excited for these two shows, cant wait to rock out with ya. Anyone else making it to Cleveland with you? Sat night = no excuses for them not too. Assuming St.Pattys day desnt absolutely destroy us well be in town early enough that well be gettin dinner and drinks before hand, so keep that in mind as well.

See ya in ... 1 WEEK!

-eric
~good energy perpetuates good energy~
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

check your PM
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver