Donald's Last Dance

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

rhythmicstorm
Get Me with Fuji

Donald's Last Dance

with all of the excitement in the air and life in disguise resounding in my head, many memories of the slip and their persons have been surfacing. one in particular, seeing the screening of the infamous "donald's last dance", as described below.

Mutts Pictures Presents: Donald's Last Dance (with performances from some of Boston's finest local musicians)

LOCAL INDEPENDENT FEATURE FILM DEBUT AT THE COOLIDGE

On Friday June 2 at Midnight, Adam Mutterperl’s debut feature film Donald’s Last Dance will screen at The Coolidge Corner Theater in Brookline.

The film chronicles five guys in their attempt to relive their glorious high school days by reuniting their rock-n-roll band, “The Donald Avocado”. The film is a quirky character-based comedy with great original music written and performed by the actors. Donald’s Last Dance screened as a work-in-progress at New York’s Independent Feature Film Market in September 1999.

Adam Mutterperl is a musician-turned-filmmaker with seventeen short films and videos to his credit. He is the former bass player for the popular Boston-based band, “The Slip”. (Visit them on the web at http://www.theslip.com" ). He graduated from the College of Communications at Boston University, with a degree in film and television in 1997. Tickets are $8.00 and can be purchased at the door or in advance by calling the Coolidge Box Office at (617)734-2501.

CLASSIC.

did anyone else catch this?
You that love lovers, this is your home. Welcome!
headnugg
Invocation

didn't know they had a bass player before Marc.....
Give us the Teachings of His Majesty, we don't want no devil philosophy.
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

I think Adam was in the band circa 1992-1994 and maybe some 1995 shows. He was also in Brad's band "Ollie and the Flexpoints" in that time period.