I'm back, I'm there, and I'm psyched

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

hoby
Flight of the Peruvian Dragonfly

I'm back, I'm there, and I'm psyched

Hi all,

It's been a looong time since I've stopped in. Life's been conspiring to have my attention focused elsewhere. I was able to stop by for a quick lurk once in a while, but haven't had much to say.

Anyway, everyone looks great, love what you've done with the place, blah, blah....

So, it's most exciting to see BAM riding this big wave with showcases, the new disc finally arriving, Rolling Stone's "I'm Down With...", videos, the new disc arriving (yeah, I'm a little psyched about that), great online press, and who knows what else I've missed while on sabbatical.

But at this particular moment I'm most psyched about having a ticket for Club Helsinki tomorrow night!! I'll be heading over a bit early to catch some dinner and then I'll be in my usual spot, with eyes, ears, and mind W-I-D-E open and pen in hand. Stop by and say "hi."

You'll know it's me 'cause I'll be wearing my Halloween costume: "Old guy watching his favorite band in the world up close with shit-eating grin on his face the entire time."

'Til then,

hoby
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

awesome. we're always happy to see you around here dude. i really wanted to catch the mass shows this weekend, but it couldnt happen. have fun, enjoy yourself, and bring two pens. looking foward to the review.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Thanks, D!

I'm going to spend at least part of this afternoon stocking up on adjectives.

hoby