I am turning

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Caleb
Get Me with Fuji

I am turning

21 on saturday. Going to Boston with friends, getting drunk.... where would you go? Central Square, Harvard Square, Kenmore (theres a Sox Yankees game)? Any where that most dont think of? I dont really frequent the boston (even tho i work in woburn). Thoughts comments Ideas??
My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable
headnugg
Invocation

Re: I am turning

Caleb wrote:21 on saturday. Going to Boston with friends, getting drunk.... where would you go? Central Square, Harvard Square, Kenmore (theres a Sox Yankees game)? Any where that most dont think of? I dont really frequent the boston (even tho i work in woburn). Thoughts comments Ideas??
I wouldn't go to any of the spots you just mentioned. I'd go to the vicinity of the top of Boylston street. Lots of kids your age getting rowdy, packed bars, lots of girls, etc.

Or I'd go somewhere in Brighton.
Give us the Teachings of His Majesty, we don't want no devil philosophy.
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

well.. happy early birthday... throwing my best friends bachelor party.. so yeah.. I won't be anywhere near my actually mind....
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver

There are a several good bars near the intersections of Comm Ave and Harvard as well as Harvard and Brighton in Allston, no?
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

please top off your evening by groping some strippers and getting some air as you get throw out by roidragin bouncers. if you dont have bruises, cuts, or a complete lack of any form of memory you didnt do it right.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
tonygaboni
Beantown Rocker

diesel wrote:please top off your evening by groping some strippers and getting some air as you get throw out by roidragin bouncers. if you dont have bruises, cuts, or a complete lack of any form of memory you didnt do it right.
exactly
"One toke? You poor fool! Wait till you see those goddamn bats. "