Club D'elf & More

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Jenny
Yaki Soba

Club D'elf & More

I might be outta the loop and haven't noticed if Club D'elf may have been touring all along but it's nice to see these fellas' names on Jambase...Imma hit up the AS220 show and the Murphy's one for sure!

Did anyone go to All Good?! Man what a blast! A band that I've just discovered, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, is simply fabulous!

See Y'all at Webster on Thursday!
Take it light..*~Jenny~*
If thoughts can do THAT to water, imagine what our thoughts can do to our minds.
tonygaboni
Beantown Rocker

caught like one or two songs of Grace and the Nocturnals and enjoyed it at mountain jam. They played an after party at some bar in town with Mike G, Joe R, DJ logic and basically just did a bunch of improv but her voice is amazing.

Didnt go to all good but really liking the John Medeski and the Itch set.
http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=27215

you catch RAQ? Looked like a good time.
"One toke? You poor fool! Wait till you see those goddamn bats. "
Jenny
Yaki Soba

yeah I caught RAQ-first time I saw them they were funky as all hell! I saw tea leaf green too-first time for them as well...ween was great and the black crowes was pretty sweet and trippy which surprised me...we left early and missed hot buttered rum but I saw the boat cruise in NYC so that made up for it...

stephen kelogg band was outta control and funny story bout their set..they got this one song, dance in your underwear, where the dood strips and freaks out on stage..well I got this dookie camera with badass optical zoom and by chance I was zoomin in to take a pic of the band and no word of a lie i took a pic of his balls. no face, just balls. man i should email him that pic. But if he's all dancin around in his drawers chances are there are tons of pics out there just like mine haha
If thoughts can do THAT to water, imagine what our thoughts can do to our minds.
tonygaboni
Beantown Rocker

yea RAQ is fuckin great, theyve got a new album coming out soon. That all good lineup looked great, and I absolutely love the ween. All those sets are floating around somewhere.

:lol: funny balls story
"One toke? You poor fool! Wait till you see those goddamn bats. "