Japhy Ryder is playing Lumberjam!!

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Katie
Invocation

An update for Pat:
The Japhy dates around Lumberjam are now: 07/19 at John and Peter's in New Hope PA, 07/20 at I Brewed It My Way in Wyoming PA, 07/21 at Lumberjam and 07/22 at The Pittsburgh Cafe (in Pittsburgh). Posters have been sent, but promotion by word of mouth is always a huge help if you (or anyone else on the board) know anyone in those areas.

I think I'm driving out with a friend for just for Lumberjam and Pittsburgh. I'm excited cause it's our first festival of the summer too, although North East Kingdom here in VT looks like it's gonna be a blast as well, and they've been <a href="http://www.myspace.com/campbisco" target="_blank"> recently added</a> to one bigger music fests at the summer's end... but I won't be doing that one.

Everyone else can rest assured that if Pat says something stupid online in the next two weeks, I'll give him a playful jab for you in person. :evil:
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

Katie wrote:
Everyone else can rest assured that if Pat says something stupid online in the next two weeks, I'll give him a playful jab for you in person. :evil:
Man!!!

that sucks that you guys can't stick around for the whole Lumberjam... but.. the P'cafe is a really nice place (they're doing a lot of work on it that won't be done till the end of summer, so it's kind of a dump right now.. but they get to drink all the heady beer they want for free... so it's not that bad... oh yeah.. and I'm assuming the guys have their own PA and soundguy...).. although during the summer it can be pretty dead.. especially with a lot of local bands taking thier crowd to lumberjam.. but let me know if you need me to do anything... if you can send me some posters.. I'll go hang them in Oakland next week for you.. Look forward to meeting you too!!!

The rest of you MD, WV, Washington DC, Ohio miscrients should make it down to lumberjam..... apparentally free kicks to my ass start in line behind Katie... :lol:
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
Katie
Invocation

I might stick around for Saturday, depends what the driving situation looks like and how lazy I am... that's going to be one long weekend of driving. But we're traveling light, because they're entirely instrumental they can do without a pa. Oh, I should note the one thing we don't have anymore is recording equipment... I don't know if you know anyone who'll be taping, but we don't. I'll see what the status is on posters later tonight and send you a pm.
apparentally free kicks to my ass start in line behind Katie...
Aww, you know I'm only kidding. But since you offered I guess I'll reserve the right, just in case. :lol: And yeah, if anyone else can make it, it should be fun.
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon

I'll ask around.. but so far as I know.. all the tapers I know will be @ lumberjam.. I'll go to tapers section and ask.. ok??

only like a little more than 1.5 weeks away.. I'm so stoked...
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
Katie
Invocation

Pstehley wrote:I'll ask around.. but so far as I know.. all the tapers I know will be @ lumberjam.. I'll go to tapers section and ask.. ok??
No, that's cool, I meant for recording @ lumberjam...
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon

Katie wrote:
Pstehley wrote:I'll ask around.. but so far as I know.. all the tapers I know will be @ lumberjam.. I'll go to tapers section and ask.. ok??
No, that's cool, I meant for recording @ lumberjam...
they'll be tapers there.. I'll talk to stigs and get him to tape it... (he's basically 4th river's personal taper... 8) )

*edit... found out a couple people will be taping... so it shouldn't be a problem....
8)
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
nathan q
Cumulus

Isn't lumberjam kind of an unfortunate name?
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon

Just back from lumberjam.. awesome weekend.. and Japhy Ryder was unfuckingbelievable!!! They really blew me away... Anyway.. I think it's nap time.. as soon as their set is up I'll let you all know...
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!