does anyone realize

Song Lyrics and Guitar & Bass Tablature

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

bitchtits
Alsoa

does anyone realize

when the graffitti pages were up there were alot of tabs up on there most of which brad him self responded to and put up....are they gone forever
appleofmyeye
Alsoa

yes, bitchtits...lol, i'm sure most of us are ;} so, people (Phrazz & Cleantone..mainly) have been pretty good about taking the tabs off grafitti and putting them up on this here site:

http://www.phrazz.com/sliptabs/

i know there is another, i believe it's a mirror site that may have more but i'm not sure of that address.
bitchtits
Alsoa

tabs

oh yea i know about that site.....i had gone through page after page of the graffiti back in the day to bookmark a few specific things like reddish moon and chasing rabbits tabed by brad not to be found anymore :cry:
but phrazz is a god for that site he put together
francis
From the Gecko

http://www.goldsoundz.org/sliptabs/tabs.html

didn't know phrazz's site was still functional. i thought it wasn't, hence why this other site came around?
-francis

order your precious swords!
get your free sword catalog!
Katie
Invocation

You can still view some threads from graffiti by searching through google and viewing the cashed pages, and a few can be viewed using the wayback machine on archive.org... but yeah, most are gone. Luckily most of the tabs made their way to other sites.

Speaking of which, I just scrolled through those. I'd forgotten Pat had written out a handful of bass tabs a while ago... good to know they're still out there even if we'd forgotten about them.