2 Shows For All Of You....2007-02-25 & 2007-06-27

Forum for discussion of taping and trading The Slip! See Subforums for Barrs, Davis, and other music.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

lucasdavidsamuels
Through the Iron Gate

2 Shows For All Of You....2007-02-25 & 2007-06-27

So I've definitly grabbed/requested my fair share of shows from all of you in the community so since I had some free time on my hands today I decided to post my 2 favourite shows of 2007. Overall these are just really well played shows with exceptional singing from Brad.
This is rock and roll music at its finest.

1. 2007-02-25 The Stone Church: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zc9zn7
2. 2007-06-27 World Cafe: http://www.sendspace.com/file/un0lxn (brad mentions the show is being filmed, perhaps we'll see a DVD soon)
Hope you all enjoy!
(they're both mp3)
chloe
Lion on a Rock

beyond the fact that that's a wicked sweet post..... payin it forward on the show front..... but..... i highly highly recomend the stone church show! off the top of my head i'm remembering something that opened it that blew my mind.... i should just open my itunes and check, but.... massively crazy intense insane wonderful moderate threat into cowboy up that still kicks my ass and gets me dancing wherever i am.... mayhaps my favorite live children of december.... some tender balladish stuff.... i think i'm remembering an awesome extended outro jam in suffocation keep..... jeesh.... i gotta go listen to this now.....

ok... itunes open.... here's the setlist:

-the shouters
-even rats
-portrait of the scientist as a young man
-gaunt debutante
-there's a lie
-airplane/primitive
-moderate threat
-cowboy up
-let there be horses
-life in disguise
-soft machine
-if one of us should fall
-children of december
-suffocation keep
-applause and stuff
-weight of solomon

i thought until like, ten minutes before the doors opened that night that i wasn't going to be able to make it and i was sooooo grateful to make it there.... that's a really special space..... good friends, good music, good times.

but i digress..... grab this one if you don't have it.... your world will be better as a direct consequence or i will stand corrected.
putty
From the Gecko

thanks!!!!

i love The Shouters. listening to it now.
appleofmyeye
Alsoa

Thanks Lucas!
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

I already had these but I was inspired by this topic to put 2/25 on my iPhone and it rocks! Nice recording too...