3-23-01 on bt

Forum for discussion of taping and trading The Slip! See Subforums for Barrs, Davis, and other music.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Chris
Mudslide

3-23-01 on bt

I just uploaded my first show onto bt so I'm hoping it works out ok.

The Slip
3-23-2001
Broadway Studios
San Francisco, CA

disk 1
1 - Get Me with Fuji
2 - Honey Melon
3 - Trane-ing
4 - Gecko
5 - Zion
6 - Rhythm-a-ning

disk 2
1 - Cumulus
2 - Johnny's Tune
3 - Moral Decay w/ Grayson Farmer on trumpet
4 - Alsoa
5 - Just a Closer Walk with Thee
Last edited by Chris on Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris
Mudslide

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=18643

heres the link. i'm gonna try to upload a show or 2 every week. i dont have close to as many shows as cleantone, but if you have requests just let me know, and i might be able to hook it up.
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

Nice! Thanks. We can all make the effort you dig? The links should also be posted to music sites. Phantasy Tour etc... Good work.
Chris
Mudslide

im not to good with computers so getting this torrent working might take a little while. right now the torrent is posted on the bt site, but i dont think its uploading. ive got the window open and it says im uploading at 0 kb/s, but i have it set for the maximum speed. any ideas/pointers?
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

6:30pm EST your not listed as a seeder. Sometimes I have had to restart my computer. Sometimes I have had to wait until there was a leecher and then restart the torrent. Sometimes it helps to delete the .torrent you created and d/l the one from etree. Most importantly if the port forwarding. If your completely firewalled seeding is not gonna work right. Port Forwading can be a bitch. http://www.portforward.com for more info. I guess using ports 6881-6889 is the thing for etree torrents.
Chris
Mudslide

alright this should be working now. thanks cleantone.
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

If anyone could reopen thier torrent to help seed for a bit I'd be stoked. I've been d/l this for days. My DSL got downgraded and now totally sucks and I'm getting les than 1k down but earlier today was getting 40k down and it could have been done today. I already have half of the show and spent a while on it so I'd like to get it all. No more torrents for me after that though.

Thanks.
Dan
Camp Shuey Counselor

I have comcast and i get around 40kbs uploading. But in my town they just offered FiOs (verizions fiber optic lines) and i think they are around the same price as comcast however, comcast dudes come to your house and look at all the computers, then sneak you with a bill times one computer plus half every other computer.

Verizon dosent do this and one of my closests friends just got it, and uploaded to me at 200k

I really want it now, if its cheaper then fucking comcast. hmm....

Lets see
AcRj
Mudslide

CT - I'll be able to reopen when i get home around 6 pm
I hope you live as long as you like and love as long as you live.
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

I'm still connected (for four days or so now) and there has been one seeder. Currently moveing at a whopping 0.0K. Can ANYONE help me out PLEASE?

The seeder dropped off with 6 people connected (at least one of them for 4+ days). Didn't anyone here get this?
AcRj
Mudslide

I'm working now but again when I get home I'll check whats going on....when I left last night I was uploading at 51k....dont know if I got kicked off with the rain storms
I hope you live as long as you like and love as long as you live.
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

It is moving again as of now. I get 12K right now. My new DSL speed sucks and this will probably be my last d/l. I just want to get it after all this time connected. If anyone else can reopen thier window it should help. If your connected now and get to 100% please stay on for a bit. I'v espread a show or two over the last 7 years and would appreciate the help.