OH MY GOD, I can't believe it's a vine-vine...

Forum for discussion of taping and trading The Slip! See Subforums for Barrs, Davis, and other music.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

gNAT
Tenfold

any word scs?? did u recieve the discs..or are they still lost in the shuffle.. my spring break is comin up soon so i am leaving town friday (march 18th).. if its anyway possible to get the discs before then that would be great..if not its cool too... it just will take a little longer to send them back to pat.. but whats a week longer when its been like 2 months?? :roll:

they dont call it snail mail for nothing..
ScS
From the Gecko

still not arrived, but i'll let you know when they do.
scs
delray beach, florida
"democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage"-hl mencken

"on the run from johnny law...ain't no trip to cleveland"-dignan

"a flute without holes is not a flute. a donut without a hole is a danish."-ty webb
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

ok... it's March 23.... am I to assume that these shows are horribly lost in the mail... considering that Del sent them out Feb 24... 1 day short a month...I mean things can get hung up sometimes... Del, did you put your return address on it....? cause if somethings wrong and there is no return address they will be lost and gone forever... at which point... I could probably restart it... just let me know... ok... Thanks!!
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
It's ScS

i still have not seen them.
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

my guess is that it got hung up at the border... and there are what... 2 more people that were supposed to get this?? give me a minute and I'll put it all together again.. and we'll get it up and going again.... ok.... I'll keep you posted..
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
ScS
From the Gecko

thanks Pat. damn those canucks :P
scs
delray beach, florida
"democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage"-hl mencken

"on the run from johnny law...ain't no trip to cleveland"-dignan

"a flute without holes is not a flute. a donut without a hole is a danish."-ty webb