4/13/06 Philidelphia B+P

Forum for discussion of taping and trading The Slip! See Subforums for Barrs, Davis, and other music.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

chris.

did anyone record the pearl street show? i dont mean to be annoying or pushy or anything, i'm just dying to hear that mudslide again.
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

Hey Chris! You should sign up for an account on the board. That way I could PM you about stuff when I might not want to make a public post.

I recorded Pearl St. but haven't touched it. I can't quite recall but I think my shit locked p on me at some point during Mudslide. Yeah definitly. It was actually just before then and I noticed in time to restart and get rolling before Sam too his solo. I was away from my rig but I'm pretty sure all my gear got turned off somehow. "Hey whats this orange switch do"? click. "oh I guess it shuts all this equiptment off" ::runs away:: I don't know what it is about having gear at a concert but if you turn away for 5 minutes someone will manage to knock mics over, put a beer on my laptop, or shut it all off. It never fails. There were no tapers so that show is pretty much lost. I wasn't making any room recordings anyway that night.