2.19.05 Yokohama Torrent AND OZ upload

Forum for discussion of taping and trading The Slip! See Subforums for Barrs, Davis, and other music.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

lumpy
From the Gecko

2.19.05 Yokohama Torrent AND OZ upload

Saw this over on graffiti!

Let's see how this sounds :D

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=11651 OR can be found on OZ.

EDIT:

The sound is great! Vocals are clearer than I've ever heard them on Even Rats (all I've listened through at this point), and I can hear all the instruments without all the crowd (maybe this is Japan and not the recording).
Last edited by lumpy on Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
gabe
Lion on a Rock

jeeeeeeez that was quick, who did the recording?
in other news, 14 seeds and 3 leeches, this is a GOOD TIME to grab this torrent!

edit: i am downloading consitently at ~200 k/s, i just started and the show should be down in 17 minutes and 9 seconds. everyone should download NOW!
Katie
Invocation

Wow, this BT is really flying. It'll take me only an hour to download and I'm behind a firewall.

BTW, anyone know if I can do anything about that without access to my router? We have free wireless DSL from our landlord and the router is in their office. They know we use it, but I feel funny going in there and asking to play with the port settings. :?
Dan
Camp Shuey Counselor

Hey not much you can do its probably secured, and plus i bed he wouldnt want oyu to play with stuff

If you have a PC find your INTERNAL ip

should be 192.168.2.?

or go to Start>Run>Type CMD> click ok> now at the command prompt write IPCONFIG> then see what the routers ip is it should either be 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.2.1

Then open up internet explorer or if your cool Firefox type the routers ip in it then click ok, you should get like a control panel. If it isnt secure, then it woud be admin/1234 or admin/password check it out, and look stuff up online

peace
dan
Katie
Invocation

Yup, it's secured. Oh well. Thanks for the help though Dan, I wasn't sure if I could even access administrative options remotely.