Please help replace Stolen Slip

Forum for discussion of taping and trading The Slip! See Subforums for Barrs, Davis, and other music.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Grovel, Sorry

Please help replace Stolen Slip

So I have a problem, much bigger to me than to my girl; but I digress....

I went on vacation from work for two weeks and lent a cd binder to a buddy for him to burn while I was going to get no use out of it. Inevitably said cd binder got stolen when his car was broken into. Dispicably the thief thought it wise to steal burned live Slip cds. Amazingly Slip fans everywhere helped me to replace an increasingly awesome collection (this is where you come in).

Anyways, sorry to come on here and get but I am missing the following shows and we have no replacement versions at this time:

SMMD 7.1.05

Any chance you can help me out?

Thanks in advance,

tseantaylor at gmail.com

Peace Love and Slip on Oct 2Oth and 21st,

Sean
lumpy
From the Gecko

would torrents help out?
appleofmyeye
Alsoa

I can help with a few of these.....I need your contact info though. Send me a private message or email me at erlikkana_dragon@yahoo.com
ST

sorry, no

I am w/o high speed access of any kind, and actually never really got a successful BT done at all when I did. It was new. Thanks though.
sm
Beantown Rocker

ahh, shit dude! totally sucks.

i should be able to help you out with a bunch of those, sean...

im on a search myself for disc 2 of 5.18.03 - pretty sure SK has it, so i should be able to get you a copy of that, too....

and while im here, im gonna piggyback on your thread... 8)

when the slipserver and booth's server were active i gave away a few shows thinking i'd be able to get 'em back just as easy... if anyone could help me out with these, i'd really appreciate it:

and torrents, or sendspace or whatever, are no problem for me, just in case...