Barr Brothers in Brooklyn thursday

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Kevin_Kjr
Beantown Rocker

Barr Brothers in Brooklyn thursday

at Murmrr theatre, anyone going?
Kevin_Kjr
Beantown Rocker

Re: Barr Brothers in Brooklyn thursday

Does anyone have the setlist from last night?
gbrignoli
Cumulus

Meant to do this as they went along, but didnt. below is close, but probably not perfect. La Force sang on Defib, and Stuart Bogie (sax) and _______(trombone) sat in on numerous songs.

Defib
Look Before
Come in the Water
Even the Darkness
Valhallas
Half Crazy
It Came to Me
How the Heroine
Song That I Heard
You Would Have to Lose
------
Stairway to Heaven
_g
Kevin_Kjr
Beantown Rocker

gbrignoli wrote:Meant to do this as they went along, but didnt. below is close, but probably not perfect. La Force sang on Defib, and Stuart Bogie (sax) and _______(trombone) sat in on numerous songs.

Defib
Look Before
Come in the Water
Even the Darkness
Valhallas
Half Crazy
It Came to Me
How the Heroine
Song That I Heard
You Would Have to Lose
------
Stairway to Heaven
Damn, i had to bolt before the encore. Thought it was a good show. Wish they expanded on the set list a bit between shows and just in general. Seems like songs like "Kisses from Chelsea" have been completely dropped, but i guess you are never going to get what you want from this group.
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

Kevin_Kjr wrote: Seems like songs like "Kisses from Chelsea" have been completely dropped, but i guess you are never going to get what you want from this group.
Yeah I was hanging out with the Barr Brothers before their recent show in Berkeley (opening up for Milk Carton Kids) and they were writing the setlist. Andrew asked me what I wanted to hear and I said "Kisses from Chelsea, if you guys even remember that one," He laughed and said they need to get that one on an album some day, but I got the feeling it had indeed fallen out of the repertoire. (They did not play it that night...)
Kevin_Kjr
Beantown Rocker

harrymcq wrote:
Kevin_Kjr wrote: Seems like songs like "Kisses from Chelsea" have been completely dropped, but i guess you are never going to get what you want from this group.
Yeah I was hanging out with the Barr Brothers before their recent show in Berkeley (opening up for Milk Carton Kids) and they were writing the setlist. Andrew asked me what I wanted to hear and I said "Kisses from Chelsea, if you guys even remember that one," He laughed and said they need to get that one on an album some day, but I got the feeling it had indeed fallen out of the repertoire. (They did not play it that night...)
Thought it was a pretty rocking song, not sure why it completely fell out of the rotation?