Ticket Stub scans

Photos of shows, people, places and things.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

Ticket Stub scans

So my buddy Josh used to see The Slip a ton. He is moving across the country in a couple of weeks and I took some flyers and stubs to scan from him. I turned him on to the band but he was seeing a lot of shows I was not when I lived in Florida. He also is a pack rat which is good. I've uploaded what I scanned from him to a photobucket account. If anyone has the time, desire, scanner, and collection please feel free to add to this. I guess scanning, zipping, and emailed would be the best way. I would add them to this and all that. I need to go through mine as well. Fortunately and unfortunately I stopped having stubs a long time ago. I would on occasion find them on the floor though.

I have my account private but just added the password "sliplive".

check out the album here

$5 cover!

Colin
Flight of the Peruvian Dragonfly

haha. my ninth birthday!
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

man, what I'd have given to catch one of those blue rags/slip shows.. I've seen the blue rags like 3-4 times and they rocked.. too bad they're not really performing anymore..

was anyone at the show where they did the famous blue rags/slip cross over?
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
Colin
Flight of the Peruvian Dragonfly

this ones great clinton! do you know if ryan had went to this one?
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

Colin,

Most likely. Some of those shows are a blur for sure. It's pretty funny how Ryan was a big Miracle Orchestra fan and liked The Motet and of course now plays for them. He has always been a great guitarist as long as I have known him.

you can get alot of nudie pics w/ all those ticket stubs :wink:
etahn
From the Gecko

Zoe wrote:you can get alot of nudie pics w/ all those ticket stubs :wink:
Oh My God.

Just ticket stubs? How about setlists? How many pics are there? Holy crap, I'm gonna be busy tonight.
The world really is magic
tyler
From the Gecko

Sadly these were the only four I could find:

wish I still had my Langerado ticket, that thing was cool. Good bookmark too.

while looking for these I did find my ticket to see Guster, Ben Folds, and Rufus Wainwright at the BoA Pavilion in 2004 though... :lol:
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

I scanned some of mine today. I didn't have too many but there is updates if anyone wants to check them out.

Image[/img]
lumpy
From the Gecko

"no dogs on bikes" - that's awesome! I've got a whole shoe box filled with stubs - I'll see if I can motivate one of these days....
Joshie Wah
Tenfold

Re:

Colin wrote:Image

this ones great clinton! do you know if ryan had went to this one?
Yes! We went together! I think someone video taped our crew dancing at the back of the venue at this show.
Joshie Wah
Tenfold

Re:

Pstehley wrote:man, what I'd have given to catch one of those blue rags/slip shows.. I've seen the blue rags like 3-4 times and they rocked.. too bad they're not really performing anymore..

was anyone at the show where they did the famous blue rags/slip cross over?
I am not sure if they gave us a ticket stub for the Middle East show where they transition jammed together the end of the Blue Rags set into The Slip's set. These ticket scans are from my tickets. I was lucky enough to catch 98 Slip shows from 98-04. My Camp Oswego ticket has The Slip written on it like the Portland ME ticket in this gallery. The Camp Oswego set is one of my favorite Slip shows. Right up front with all of The Slip kids and about 1,000 people behind us watching OUR BAND!!! It was glorious!
Joshie Wah
Tenfold

Re:

etahn wrote:
Zoe wrote:you can get alot of nudie pics w/ all those ticket stubs :wink:
Oh My God.

Just ticket stubs? How about setlists? How many pics are there? Holy crap, I'm gonna be busy tonight.
All of the setlists for the shows are here. http://www.phrazz.com/slipbase/ I was the contributor for some of the setlists. I taped about 20-30 Slip shows from 98-01.
Joe Higley
Lion on a Rock

Re: Ticket Stub scans

OMG I just discovered Cleantone's photobucket album of the scanned stubs... :shock:

I was at a bunch of those.

Joshie Wah, I'm pretty sure I was with you and Ryan at the Nov. '02 Pearl Street show in question, as well as others :D
Hear Here
Joshie Wah
Tenfold

Re: Ticket Stub scans

Joe Higley wrote:OMG I just discovered Cleantone's photobucket album of the scanned stubs... :shock:

I was at a bunch of those.

Joshie Wah, I'm pretty sure I was with you and Ryan at the Nov. '02 Pearl Street show in question, as well as others :D
Awww man those were the best times!!! Did we see any festival style shows of theirs together like SLAC Fest?