Zion Gatekeeper

[BT] SMMD 3/4/04 Albany NY MBHO Aud

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=543005

Surprise Me Mr. Davis
Savannah's
Albany, New York
3-4-2004
Set 1 + 2

Source: (Ceiling Mounted FOH/DFC) MBHO KA200N/603 (DIN)> Grace Design Lunatec V2> Apogee Minime> Tascam DA-P1 (16/44.1).

Transfer: DAT> Fostex D5> Edirol R-44> SDHC Card> Card Reader> PC> Samplitude SE No. 9 (Normalize, Fade in/out)> CD Wav (tracked and converted to Flac @ Level 8).

Recorded by: Ed Guidry (tufflitestudios@yahoo.com)

Any help with the set list would be great. Feel free to email me with reseed requests.
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

Re: [BT] SMMD 3/4/04 Albany NY MBHO Aud

mp3:

03/04/2004: Savannah's: Albany, NY -MBHO Audience Review
Set I: Money, Money, Money, Tin Can Coffee Cup, Snowed In > Poor Boy, Predicting The Rain *, (instrumental jazz number) *, Mardi Gras Song, Summer of My Fall, 19th Nervous Breakdown
Set II: May I Stay, "Little Piece of String" Eulogy, I'm In No Hurry To Get To Heaven, Chopin Prelude (in Fm?) > Back In 15 Minutes, Sometimes True To Nothing *, The Shouters, Holly Would, Big Light, Movin By Lovin' > Dogs on Bikes, Before You Were Born, Nowhere From Here To Go
Encore: It's Good To Be Back Home, Ambrosia Drunk, Hunny, You Don't Have To Say You're Sorry 'Til You Go
Notes: * without Nathan [See review for details.] Soundcheck included "A whistling samba tune", STTN, Ruins (also played samba-style), and Happiness is a Warm Gun. [hoby]